Apr 21, 2019
Dogs and Separation Anxiety | Training Reactive Dogs | What Would Jeff Do? Dog Training Q & A #537
This show's topics included... Bark collar suggestions. What to do with a dog that has separation anxiety and howls and barks when left alone. Getting a dog to be calm during playtime with other dogs. Stop a dog from biting it’s tail. Stopping excitement pee in dogs. Stop a dog from sniffing on walks. Training a dog to not be reactive on walks. And more!
Original air date: 4/20/2019
Looking for WWJD Merchandise? Get yours here... https://whatwouldjeffdo.com/
Solid K9 Training
• Solid K9 Training http://solidk9training.com/
• Jeff Gellman Seminars ... https://www.jeffgellmanseminars.com/
• Trick Training ... https://cooldogtricks.com/
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Solid-K9-Training/140229622668254
• Twitter @SolidK9Training
• Instagram SolidK9Training
• Patreon ... www.patreon.com/solidk9training
• Periscope @SolidK9Training
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel!